Drag Hero Here.
What is the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program?
Every practice is at a different stage in adopting cloud accounting. We appreciate that. So regardless of whether you're looking for ways to grow your practice, spend more time with your family or both, our ProAdvisor Program is designed to support you.
Dedicated Account Manager
Receive tailored guidance and support from your own account manager to help grow your team and your clients working together effectively on QuickBooks Online.
Partnering with Intuit gives you access to exclusive pricing and offers to move to the cloud faster so you can win new clients and grow your practice revenues.
Help is just a phone call away. Or an email away. Or an online chat away. The choice is yours. We're here to help in any way you want to connect.
"QuickBooks Online has saved our business $25,000 a year, saving time by automating data entry so we can spend better quality time with our clients"
Kane Munro, Accountant
How can we support accounting professionals?
We support accounting professionals with all the tools and training your team needs to help your clients run their business more efficiently. Check out our support resources designed specifically for accounting professionals and you'll discover everything you need is right at your fingertips.
Work effectively with your clients using solid QuickBooks Online skills and knowledge. Enjoy flexible training options - classroom, webinar or self-study.
Winning new clients
Attract new clients by adding your profile to the Find A ProAdvisor listing. The listing is visited by thousands of small businesses every month looking for an accounting advisor.
Access a range of marketing materials to promote online accounting software to your clients. Run and track your own marketing campaign using ready-made tools.
"Listing my practice on the portal has been great. I get an average of 2 leads a week and it helps me qualify those leads to see if they're in my area and fit with my expertise."
Lauretta Finis, Bookkeeper
Tools available to QuickBooks ProAdvisor Partners
Today's competitive business world places special demands upon our ProAdvisors, so to ensure you have all the support you need we provide a suite of tools to help you meet those demands effectively. Check them out and you quickly discover everything you need is at your fingertips.
Your client dashboard
See which clients need your attention, review upcoming deadlines, and save time with one-click access to each client's books. The Client Dashboard guides you to a more efficient workflow.
Moving to a new accounting solution can be daunting but seeing familiar data helps. We can convert existing data for free. It's our way of helping your clients feel more at home faster.
Your one-stop location to keep up to date books into training, download marketing materials, update your Find a ProAdvisor profile to win new clients.
- The Company agrees to purchase and pay for 10, 25 or 50 QuickBooks Online Essentials and/or Plus subscriptions for its clients on a monthly basis, for a minimum of 12 months from Purchase Date.
- Any cancellations within 12 months will result in cancellation of Common Ledger licenses. The Common Ledger licenses (10, 25 or 50) will be fulfilled after The Company has purchased 10, 25 or 50 QuickBooks Online Essentials and/or Plus subscriptions. Purchase of all 10, 25 or 50 QuickBooks Online subscriptions must be purchased at the same time. Previous paid QuickBooks Online subscriptions cannot be applied to the subscriptions required for this offer. Firm has immediate access to the offer inventive (Common Ledger Onboarding, Training and connections) for 12months from their purchase date.
- The offer is only available for QuickBooks Online files. Cancellation of any QuickBooks Online files purchased as a part of the bundle will result in cancellation of Common Ledger licenses.
- 50% of the Files must be activated within the following timeframes for each tranche of the Bundled Offer:
- 10Bundle – 50% of files (5) must be activated within 45 days in order for the firm to continue to have access to Intuit-funded Common Ledger Licenses for the remainder of the 12-month period. Common Ledger licenses not connected to an active QBO file at the end of the period will be relinquished back to Intuit.
- 25Bundle = 50% of Files (13 Files) must be activated within 90 days in order for the firm to continue to have access to Intuit-funded Common Ledger Licenses for the remainder of the 12-month period. Common Ledger licenses not connected to an active QBO file at the end of the period will be relinquished back to Intuit.
- 50Bundle = 50% of Files (25 Files) must be activated within 180 days in order for the firm to continue to have access to 50 Intuit-funded Common Ledger licenses for the remainder of the 12-month period. Common Ledger licenses not connected to an active QBO file at the end of the period will be relinquished back to Intuit.
- If a QBO subscription is cancelled Intuit reserves the right to notify Common Ledger that access to the Intuit-funded Common Ledger licenses is also cancellable. Where a QBO subscription is cancelled because the firm is no longer in business Intuit reserves the right to allow a Firm to use the Common Ledger license for another QBO client with no penalty.
- Common Ledger will provide the licenses directly to the Firm. Firm details including email address, contact name and number and client numbers will be shared with Common Ledger.
Revised 2 June 2017