Drag Hero Here.
Feel at home faster
Moving to a new accounting solution can be daunting but seeing familiar data helps. We can migrate your clients to QuickBooks Online quickly by converting your clients' existing MYOB, Reckon and Xero data for free. It's our way of helping your clients feel more at home faster.
Streamlined 3-step process
Importing your data from other accounting solutions into QuickBooks Online is as easy as 1, 2, 3. We make it quick and easy because we can't wait to welcome you into our global family of QuickBooks Online users.
Follow these steps and you're good to go!
Complete the online form and upload your clients' data file.
We connect the data and you check it to make sure everything is correct.
You're then right to start using the QuickBooks Online file with your clients.
Your data is automatically backed-up
The old way of having all your data on your computer is risky. Computers die, get stolen and misbehave and that's when you might kiss goodbye to your precious data forever. You won't be happy and neither will your clients.
However, with QuickBooks Online you'll never have those worries because your data is in the cloud, constantly and automatically backed-up and totally secure - a good feeling.
It's free, quick and easy to move your data.
Are you ready to join the millions of users around the world who trust QuickBooks Online to keep track of their business earnings and expenses? Switching to QuickBooks Online from another accounting software such as Xero, Reckon or MYOB is quick and easy. The sooner you get started, the sooner you'll realise you should have switched a long time ago.
Frequently Asked Questions
What software can be converted?
We can convert the Australian versions of the below software:
- Reckon Accounts for Business 2015 or earlier (.qbb or .qbw file type)
- Reckon Accounts Hosted
- Reckon QuickBooks 2009 or later (.qbb or .qbw file type)
- MYOB AccountEdge V14 and earlier (.myo file type)
- MYOB AccountRight Live V2012-2015 (.myox file type)
- Xero (excluding Xero US version)
We only convert to Australian version of QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Online Plus
How does the process work?
Your data is converted to QuickBooks Online in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the conversion form including your contact details and name of the company you wish to convert,
- Select the current software package you'd like to convert from (either upload a backup copy or provide us with your existing login details) and tell us how many years of data you'd like converted,
- Provide us with the login details of the QuickBooks Online file you'd like the data uploaded into or we can create a new one on your behalf.
When your conversion is complete, you'll be asked to review the converted data and to complete the post conversion tasks and reconciliation process. Once you've completed these steps and you've confirmed acceptance of your converted data file, we'll assign ownership of the file back to you. Should you have any question about the post conversion tasks, our Customer Care team are ready to help.
What data will be converted?
We will transfer the following data to QuickBooks Online:
- Customer details
- Supplier details
- Chart of accounts
- Account balances
- Customer balances
- Supplier balances
- Items list
- Historical transactions
- MYOB Jobs
What information do you need from me to start the conversion process?
- Your details
- Your previous data file, including login credentials, if applicable
- Your QuickBooks Online file
- You can bring your own file
- Or, we can create it for you
How long will it take to transfer my data?
We will aim to complete your conversion within three to five working days or receiving your data file, although it is often much faster than that.
How much does the service cost?
For a limited time, Intuit will cover the cost of conversion to transfer up to 24 months of data (one financial year of historical data, plus all data for the current financial year) to QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Online Plus. You can request additional years of data for a small free. If you don't have a QuickBooks Online account already, our conversion team will create one for you, for which you'll have to pay the "standard" subscription cost per month. This is paid directly to Intuit.
- Data files can be converted from the Australian versions of Reckon Accounts 2015 or earlier (including Reckon Hosted), Reckon QuickBooks 2009 or later, MYOB AccountRight Enterprise, Premier V19 and earlier (.myo file type), MYOB AccountRight Live V2012-2015 (.myox file type) and Xero to QuickBooks Online Essentials & QuickBooks Online Plus.
- For a limited time, Intuit will cover the cost of conversion to transfer up to 24 months of data (one financial year of historical data, plus all data for the current financial year) to QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Online Plus. You can request additional years of data for a small fee.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.