Match made in SMB heaven: QBO + payroll powered by KeyPay
At Intuit, we spend a lot of time collecting feedback from small businesses and their advisors to identify where the pain points are and how we can help.
One of the key issues we've been hearing a lot about recently is payroll how time-consuming and stressful it can be, and how confusing compliance is. Time and again we've heard people say they wished their accounting and payroll simply worked together.
This sounded kind of funny to us because Intuit QuickBooks Online delivers just that. In fact, we offer the most compliant and fully-featured payroll service in the local market, powered by the clever team at KeyPay...and best of all, it's FREE for your first 10 employees!
If you didn't know this already, it's proof that we really need to shout louder about the awesome functionality and partnerships we've been building, so here it goes.
QuickBooks Online + KeyPay a payroll love story
In Australia, QuickBooks Online is deeply integrated with KeyPay which means their payroll system works seamlessly with our accounting system to deliver:
- Flexibility and control, as using configurable pay schedules and employee details such as pay rates, super rates and leave accrual rates makes it easy to match your payroll to your business operations.
- Time and dollar savings thanks to automated super payments, pay slip notifications, and termination and leave calculations.
- Free compliance support through automated ATO reporting and tax tables that are updated by legal eagles automatically every year. There's no extra cost when we do these updates either because we know that payroll is essential to running your business and it shouldn't be a way of up-selling!
- Smart timesheet capture as employees record their hours with managers then just having to approve the timesheets with a single click.
- Employee empowerment by giving your team the capacity to view and edit their personal, pay and super details, check or request leave, and access key docs at any time.
'Advancing' our relationship
We've been working hard behind the scenes with Richard McLean, Co-Founder of KeyPay, and his team, and are thrilled to introduce some advanced features, including:
- A pay conditions engine with pre-configured modern award rule sets that provides state-of-the-art award interpretation.
- New employee scheduling (rostering) features with costed shifts, the ability to generate timesheets from employees' scheduled shifts and compare timesheets with scheduled shifts before approving them just a few of the functions now available.
- A web based 'Time & Attendance' module which can be used to clock on / clock off employees when they start/end their shifts across any device.
With these new payroll features, QuickBooks Online allows you to manage all facets of your payroll from scheduling to pay run within a single cloud application. It also actively assists SMBs with cost management of employees, while ensuring compliance with the ATO and Fair Work.
To get the full scoop on all of the advanced features which are free to try until 30 September, head here. And to try our free payroll solution, including the new advanced features, simply head to the Employees tab in QuickBooks Online and follow the prompts!