For customers who have enabled the Accept Payments with PayPal integration you can now turn on Accept Payment Online and allow your customers to pay you via PayPal, debit or credit cards. Your Invoice Tracker will now be automatically updated, also if you’ve allowed push notifications on your device you’ll also receive a notification when you receive a payment from your customer.
1. Tap the icon and then tap email.
2. Tap the button to turn on Accept Payment Online. Then tap the Send to send the email.
3. The Invoice Tracker will now update to Sent.
4. The Invoice Tracker will update to Viewed once your customer opens your email.
5. When your customer makes a partial or full payment the Tracker will be automatically updated to either Partially Paid or Paid.
Additionally, if you allow Push notifications on your device you’ll receive a notice when a payment has been received.
Not currently using Accept Payments with PayPal? Check out the following blog to find out how you can Get paid quicker with PayPal.
Get QuickBooks for your iPhone/iPad from the Apple iTunes store
To read more articles related to product updates, visit here.